Day 9: Some of my favorite blogs
Ok, so I'm not much of a follower of blogs, besides my friends' blogs. So I follow Haley's, Hannah's, Linsday's, Paige's and Jessica's blogs. I try to keep up with them on a regular basis but that doesn't always happen. I want to be better about it, as well as be better about blogging myself but it's hard with a one year old roaming the house. I have to do this kind of thing when he's down for a nap otherwise he's trying to type on the keyboard, which can be really obnoxious! But when he's down for a nap, I can think of 20 zillion other things I should be doing around the house. Anyways, I am going to try to get caught back up on following my friends' blogs since everybody has moved all over the country, that way I can still feel like a part of their lives. It makes me sad when I think about all the great friendships I developed in Augusta and how I won't get to see these people every other week or whenever I want to call them up to go to dinner or whatever but I know that I have made some lasting friendships and I hope that we can all stay in touch throughout the years to come and continue to travel to see each other whenever possible. LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment