Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 5

Ok, I know I skipped another day but my mom was in town and we had a day full of fun stuff so I didn't get to it. So here I go with Day 5.

Day 5: A letter to your crush

Dear Crush:

I knew when I met you that you were someone special. We bonded almost instantly and were best friends soon thereafter. At times I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs how much I liked you, but I also wanted to play cool and I was worried about giving up our good friendship in case a relationship didn't work out. I roped my sister in to get an idea of how you felt about me. Sneaky, huh? I think you knew what was going on.

Then came the infamous day. Play practice at the church, being fitted for costumes and you came up to me and put your arms around my waist. I just about melted. The next day was our first date, which was cleaning out my parents' garage (romantic, huh?) and I was hooked. After about 3 weeks, I knew you were the one for me and it scared me senseless. But I went with it and here we are almost 10 years later. I have loved every moment of it and now we have a beautiful baby boy. I LOVE YOU RICKY!!!

Love Always,
Kristeny :o)

No comments: