Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 4

Ok, so I got reminded by Paige that I was doing this 50 day Challenge. I totally forgot about it!! I was so pumped to stay on it and do it every day but I completely forgot after Day 3. Anyways, I'm going to start up again today and try to stick with it. We'll see!!


Day 4: A picture of me from over 10 years ago.

Ok, some of you might not believe this is from that long ago because Rick is in the picture but this was from when we were best friends before we started dating. We went to St. Louis with our church for a national youth convention. It was awesome and that's where our friendship became really really solid. This was in July of 2000 and we started dating in February of 2001. I also thought it would be cool to show a picture of Rick over 10 years ago. I think we both look very similar to now (minus the fact that I'm heavier and no braces!) but I love that we have pictures from this far back. I was between 10th and 11th grade and Rick was between 11th and 12th grade. Craziness!! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: