Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 2

Day 2: A bulleted list of everything that happened in my day

Ok, so it's Day 2 and I'm going to give you a bulleted list of my day. I am writing this about 6:35 so I'm guestimated the last few entries because I know I won't write it when I get back home from the neighbors' house. So here goes:

4:30 - Rick's two alarms goes off and he gets in the shower. I fall back asleep.

5:00 - Rick tells me he's leaving and gives me a kiss goodbye. :o)

5:15 - I fall back asleep.

6:45 - Avery starts waking me up.

7:15 - I get out of bed, go get Avery and feed him. Then while he eats his cheerios, I have some Special K Red Berries. Yum!

8:15 - Up to Avery's playroom upstairs to play. Lots of fun, fun, fun!

9:00 - Time for Yo Gabba Gabba! We watch about 15 minutes of this and then I put Avery down for his morning nap.

9:15 - I start cleaning the bathrooms. Start with the guest bathroom, then the half bath, then my bathroom. This includes scrubbing toilets, sinks, countertops, and mirrors.

9:45 - I get in the shower. Once I'm done getting ready, I come out to watch a little TV while Avery's asleep.

11:00 - Avery's awake, time for more playing!

12:00 - Lunchtime. Feed Avery lunch, then make myself lunch. And then more playtime with Avery.

1:00 - More Yo Gabba Gabba! Avery goes down for a nap.

1:30 - I lay down and try to take a little nap but it doesn't work. :o(

3:00 - Avery's awake again and comes out to sit with mommy for a little while.

3:30 - Skype with Grandpa for about 15 minutes. Avery loves this! Snack time while talking to Grandpa.

4:00 - Avery loves to let the dogs outside so he does so and stands out there with them for a few minutes. Then he comes back inside and watches one of the shows on Nick Jr. for a few minutes and loves dancing to the music.

5:00 - Back up to Avery's playroom. We goes over his puzzles and play with all the toys he's interested in.

5:30 - Talk to Paige for about 30 minutes. :o)

6:00 - Back downstairs for Avery's dinner.

6:30 - Rick calls to say he's on the way home.

7:00ish - Bath time for Avery!

7:25ish - Start making the lettuce wraps I'm going to take to the neighbors house.

7:45ish - Over to the neighbors house to watch the Vikings game. Taking the pack-n-play so that Avery can go down if necessary. Snack on lettuce wraps and other snacky foods.

8:30 - The game starts. Don't know how long Rick or Avery will last. Hopefully we can make it to half time but we'll see.

10:30ish - Probably come home and go to sleep. Rick's got an early morning!

That was my day and it's pretty much like any other day minus going to the neighbors' house. Hope you enjoyed it!!

1 comment:

pcubed said...

yay! i made it into your bulleted list of the day! :)