This is a blog about our family and all the fun things we do. Please check back occasionally and see new updates!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Day 8
Day 8: A picture of me taken recently
This was taken after I gave Avery his first haircut! It's not the best picture of me but it's the most recent one I could find. I look like a huge dork with that finger up. HAHA!! :o)
This is the blog I created to follow my first pregnancy. Now that our son, Avery, has been born, I will continue to update it with things in our lives. Avery was born on July 1 at 2:33 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 1 oz and was 20 inches long. He's a wonderful baby and I couldn't ask for anything more. I definitely want to have more children now because there is no love like a love for your child. It's indescribable!
1 comment:
Avery has changed so much since that photo was taken!! At least he looks different on skype!
Keep up the great blogging work!
Post a Comment