Day 12: Self portrait
Ok, so I don't know what to do for this one so I'm going to just kind of wing it and describe how I think of myself.
I am a mother to Avery, a wife to Rick, a daughter to John and Laura and a sister to Kelly. I am a little neurotic at times about certain things. I struggle with my body image and self confidence. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, which are my two favorite things about myself. I try my hardest to be the best at everything I do, especially when it comes to being a mom and wife. I have become meticulous about keeping my house clean. I can't wait to have another child or children. I am currently attempting to take on the world of couponing. I am not political. I love animals. I can be opinionated but I try to be open minded. I love my friends and hope they love me back. I am a social person, even though I used to be painfully shy. I am 26 years old.
That's about the best I could come up with so hopefully it's the right thing. I guess it doesn't much matter because it's my blog and I can do with it what I please! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment