Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 10

Day 10: Letter to person who has caused me pain

Dear Avery:

I love you dearly and would give anything for you but you have caused me pain a few times. First of all when you were born, after the epidural wore off, that was a little bit of pain. Then there have been the times you've headbutted me, mostly unintentionally, but it still hurts. Other times you've caused me pain: waking up in the middle of the night for the first 6 months, even while I was still working, crying continuously without any stopping and most recently throwing toys at me. While I think it's adorable that you're able to throw toys for the dogs to fetch, it's not so funny when the toys hit Mommy. Also the times now when you won't eat your food and cry and cry and cry. That causes me pain too. Other than these few things, you are the perfect little guy and I love you so much!!

Love,

Mommy :o)

No comments: