Day 3: Your Favorite Movie
Ok, so I'm not that much of a movie buff because everytime I watch a movie, especially in a theater, I end up with a migraine headache. It's really frustrating because it's a lot of fun to go to the movies but it's not worth the resulting headache unless it's a really really good movie. Anyways, I have a few favorites and I don't know which one is my favorite. Here are the four that I came up with (in no particular order):
1. Conair - Love this movie because I think Nicholas Cage is great in this and the next movie that I'm going to mention. I don't know why I love this movie so much but it's awesome!
2. The Rock - This is a great movie too because, hello!! Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery (said in my best voice impression of Sean Connery, haha!) in the same movie! It's definitely a great movie.
3. Along Came a Spider - This is an awesome movie and I love Morgan Freeman! I love crime dramas and this is one of the best.
4. Kiss the Girls - In the same series with Along Came a Spider and it's just as good. I love both of these movies!
Ok, well that is my Top Four favorite movies. Nothing too exciting but some great flicks. If you are looking for a good movie to watch this weekend, check out one of these!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment