Day 11: Share my favorite recipe(s)
I love trying out new things but I have to make sure it's suitable for my husband. Some of my tried and true recipes are here:
Potato Casserole:
1 bag of frozen hashbrowns
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup margarine
1 tbsp dried onion flakes
1 container of sour cream (I think it's the 16 oz one, but it's the regular size)
Topping:
3-4 cups corn flakes
1/2 stick melted butter
Mix melted butter and corn flakes so flakes are evenly coated.
Mix all these ingredients together and add salt and pepper to taste. Put in a baking dish and top with topping and bake at 350-375 until bubbly and topping is starting to brown slightly. Serve!
Corn Dip:
1 can mexicorn
1 cup shredded mexican mixed cheese
1 cup shredded parmesan
1/3 cup mayonaise
1 jalepeno (diced finely) OR 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients together and bake at 350 until browning and bubbly. Serve with Scoops!
These are just two of the many recipes that I like but these two are ones that I could eat any time of the day, any day of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment