Day 26: Your favorite books
Ok, I don't read too much anymore because I use the time that Avery's asleep to do other things around the house. I still have a few favorites though. First of all, the Harry Potter series. I LOVE those books. They are my favorite series and the fourth book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, is my favorite in the series. I also like anything by Dean Koontz. My favorite Koontz book is called Intensity. I read it when I was a junior or senior in college and it was an awesome book. I have borrowed my friend, Jessica's, Twilight series and I have yet to start reading it. Again, back to the time thing. I want to start but I just haven't taken the time to do it. Anyways, hopefully you have all read these books and if you haven't, I encourage it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should totally read "The Hunger Games", it's a three book series. SO good, you will LOVE them!!! Haley has read them too and she really liked them as well.
Post a Comment