Day 21: My favorite television program
Well I have a lot of favorites: Bones, Chuck, Law & Order: SVU, Castle, Modern Family, Community, Rizzoli and Isles, Covert Affairs, etc. I would have to say that my favorite is probably.....Hmmmm.....Chuck. It's the funniest and most dramatic and I think Chuck is a hottie! But I like the cute dorky guys...hence being married to Rick. :o) Just kidding, baby, I love you!! But anyways, back to Chuck. I really like the interactions between all the characters. At one point, there was talk about them cancelling the show but thankfully they didn't. I don't know how many seasons they can actually do because it's one of those that there are only so many things from the past that they can bring back to talk about but still, it's a great show. Besides the regular network series shows, I also love to watch football and the Atlanta Braves. Speaking of the Braves, it was a heartbreak last night when they lost. Ended their season and ended the career (most likely) of the best manager of all time, in my opinion. Bobby Cox has been the Braves manager for 25 years, I think, which means since I was 1 and I have been watching him my whole life. My son even has a signed baseball from him that my sister got for Avery. He's a great leader and it will be weird not seeing him in the dugout next year. Anyways, I know that's a bit off subject but it's still a favorite of mine to watch. See ya tomorrow! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment