Day 20: A letter to someone who changed your life.
Dear Someone,
We met during youth group when I was in 9th grade and you were in 10th grade. The first day I met you, I fell into your lap (or was pushed, actually) and I was mortified. After getting to know you, we were the best of friends. I looked forward to going to youth group because that meant I got to spend time with you. We had the best time. There were times when I liked you but I didn't want to admit it to myself because our friendship was so strong. I had never had such a strong friendship with a guy. Anyways, two and a half years after we met, we started dating and that is when my life changed. I finally came completely out of my shell and became the person I am. During our friendship, I was that was at church because I was comfortable around you but I wasn't that way when I was back at school, I was still somewhat reserved. But once we started dating, I was me. My friends at school noticed it. The guys at school who were never interested in me before suddenly noticed me because I was me. I didn't really care that they noticed me beacuse I was in love. Then we went to college and I came more out of my shell, somethings good, somethings bad but you still took me for me. You stuck with me through good and bad, as I did with you. I am now a strong woman and that's because of you. Sometimes I think you wish I wasn't so bullheaded but you still stick with me through it. :o) I love you for making me the person I am because without you, I would probably still be a shy, passive person but I'm not and that's the real me. I love you Ricky!
Love always,
Kristeny :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute!!
Haha! Thanks Hannah! Did you know I was talking about Rick until the end? :o)
Post a Comment