Day 19: Whatever tickles your fancy
Well I don't know what to come up with for this one. I've been thinking about it for a while but I don't know what to do. Hmmm....I think I'll talk about what I want to do. I want to make a little bit of extra money and I have been trying to figure out how to do that. At first, I thought about making christmas decorations, like wreaths and garland and stuff like that. I made us a wreath and garland a few years ago and it was much cheaper than buying one that was already decorated in the store. I thought a lot about it and talked to Rick about it and we decided that the overhead would probably be too much to make it worth it. I would love to do it because I have a lot of fun but I don't want to do it if it's not worth it. The other thing I've thought about doing is tutoring. I called a couple of local schools to see if I could distribute a flyer but haven't gotten much good feedback. I'm still thinking about it and I'm thinking I might post myself on Care.com and have people find me. I don't know. I mean tutoring can make some decide money with no overhead. And if I did it a few hours a week, that could be a couple hundred dollars extra a week. I'll keep you posted on how much money making venture turns out. :o) That's all I can come up with for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment