Day 22: A photo that makes you happy
Well there are many photos that make me happy. Any photo of my hubby or my son make me happy, so I'll try to share on of each. :o)
The first picture is one of Rick, Chris and Todd on the day they graduated from medical and dental school. This picture makes me really happy because I know how hard these guys worked to get through school. They all succeeded by becoming doctors and a dentist. I'm so proud of each of these guys, but especially my hubby, of course. :o)

The next picture is of Avery when we were at the beach. This picture makes me smile because it's just so cute! He kept wiping his face with his arm, which was COVERED with sand. I kept trying to help him out by wiping the sand off with my clean hands but he would then go right behind me and wipe sand all over it. Obviously by the picture, you can tell he didn't mind it too much!
Hope these pictures made you smile as much as they do for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment