This is a blog about our family and all the fun things we do. Please check back occasionally and see new updates!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Rick's New Toy
Somehow he convinced me that the roll bar made it safer for the new baby. :o) HAHA! This was his Valentine's Day present. It's a 2009 Jeep Wrangler and it had 6 miles on it when we started the test drive. WOO HOO!! I'm very jealous!
Yeah I know! And Rick said I made the post sound like it wasn't my idea to get him the jeep in the first place, it was. I'm just that good of a wife. LOL! No, we were just dumping money into his saturn so I figured why not spend the amount we've spend in the last two months over the course of a year for a car payment! So that's what we did. And yeah, you're suburban is just starting to work out the kinks! :o)
Isn't it? And the backseat is actually huge so there will be enough room for me and Avery to sit back there comfortably. And don't forget about the protection of the roll bar. LOL ;o)
This is the blog I created to follow my first pregnancy. Now that our son, Avery, has been born, I will continue to update it with things in our lives. Avery was born on July 1 at 2:33 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 1 oz and was 20 inches long. He's a wonderful baby and I couldn't ask for anything more. I definitely want to have more children now because there is no love like a love for your child. It's indescribable!
6 comments:
SU-weeeet! I'm thinking about getting rid of my suburban...It's got 221K miles on it. It's barely broken in!
Yeah I know! And Rick said I made the post sound like it wasn't my idea to get him the jeep in the first place, it was. I'm just that good of a wife. LOL! No, we were just dumping money into his saturn so I figured why not spend the amount we've spend in the last two months over the course of a year for a car payment! So that's what we did. And yeah, you're suburban is just starting to work out the kinks! :o)
That's a nice baby carriage!
Isn't it? And the backseat is actually huge so there will be enough room for me and Avery to sit back there comfortably. And don't forget about the protection of the roll bar. LOL ;o)
will you marry me so I can get a new car?
That's illegal in most states, so no. :o)
Post a Comment