I'm really excited too! I can't wait to meet this little guy. He's been kicking me like crazy for the last few weeks and Rick actually got to feel him kick the other day. Pretty cool!
This is the blog I created to follow my first pregnancy. Now that our son, Avery, has been born, I will continue to update it with things in our lives. Avery was born on July 1 at 2:33 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 1 oz and was 20 inches long. He's a wonderful baby and I couldn't ask for anything more. I definitely want to have more children now because there is no love like a love for your child. It's indescribable!
7 comments:
You ain't huge yet girl friend! July is just around the corner! We're so excited!
I'm really excited too! I can't wait to meet this little guy. He's been kicking me like crazy for the last few weeks and Rick actually got to feel him kick the other day. Pretty cool!
Large and in charge - just you wait, little missy!
Hey Kristen, Congratulations on ur upcoming little one. Wish you could have come down here with Rick. Take care and congrats!!!
Kim @ VOA
Hey Kim!!! I wish I could have come down there too. :o( When we have this little guy, you'll have to come up and visit!
jeez. fatty fatty 2 x 4
can't fit through the kitchen door!!
haha, very funny! I'm getting bigger by the day now!
Post a Comment