Ok, so today we had another doctor's appointment in which they did the mid-way ultrasound. It went very well. They said everything was measuring right where it should be and that he was about 8 ounces, so only half a pound! He's also still a boy, LOL, but he wasn't as loud and proud this time because he has less room in there to be stretched out. I asked the dr. about how big he was and she said based on all the measurements, he was probably about 10 cm or the length of a coke can. It's amazing to me to think of how little he is when he looks so much like a normal baby on the sonogram. The dr. also said I've gained 2 pounds since my first week appt. so that was good. I'll look through the pictures we got today and put the best one or two up here tonight. Other than that, there's really no update. Everything looks good and healthy and the due date is still the same, July 4.
One new thing is that I have been feeling him move around for the last two weeks probably. First it started with little flutters or bubbles and now it's little flicks in my belly. Rick still hasn't felt it but if I keep my hand on it, I can feel it on the outside occasionally. Pretty neat! But my next appointment is March 11 and I'll give you all another update then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds Great! Great Uncle Lenny sounds too old. Stick with Uncle Lenny...:-)
We'll do that! Uncle Lenny still fits. I still call Aunt Diana, Aunt Diana. :o)
He is as skinny as Rick!!!! I can see ribs!!! Hee hee....
Post a Comment