This is mom and little man at the fall festival at the church. He was either a dinosaur, an alligator, or a dragon, we aren't really sure which one. I thought I would share this picture with everybody because I thought it was really cute!Avery's baptism went very well. He smiled the whole time at Pastor Bob. He was such a good boy! I haven't had a chance to put any pictures on my computer yet but I'll upload a few when I get time. Thank you to all the family and friends that were able to make it to the baptism. It was great to see everybody and it was great to have the support. We really appreciate it! The wedding also went well, congrats to Eric and Colleen! Rick looked very handsome up there in his tux. :o)
Right now we are just enjoying being parents. Life is crazy most of the time, running from here to there and everywhere. And it's about to get even crazier. Rick is about to really get into interview season and it's going to be hectic until the end of January when the interviews wrap up. I don't know how much visiting we're going to be able to do with anybody until then besides the normal holiday visiting. I'm trying to get school wrapped up. I have two more weeks of my current class and then two weeks off and then another four weeks and I'm done with classes. I will start my student teaching in January, hopefully they will confirm my placement here soon. I can't wait to get started with that! Rick will wrap up his rotations at the end of March when I am wrapping up student teaching so we should be able to spend most of April figuring out where we're going to live. Match day (when we find out where we're going) is on March 17 (St. Patty's Day) and that's a HUGE day for everybody! Hopefully Rick and I will be able to enjoy April together with Avery and relax a little before the craziness of residency begins in June or July. Anyways, that's kind of an update of where we are right now! As soon as I get more pictures, I'll put them up here. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment