Friday, October 23, 2009
Avery's Baptism
Well this weekend will be slam-packed. Tonight we have the rehearsal dinner for Eric and Colleen's wedding and then tomorrow night is the wedding. Then Sunday is the big day! Avery's getting baptized! The special thing with his baptism is that Pastor Bob will be doing it. To know the back story: Rick and I both started at this church at different times. Well, as you all know, we met at the church when I was a freshman in high school and he was a sophomore. We started dating two years later. Before we started dating, we were both baptized by Pastor Bob, me when I was 7 or 8 and Rick when he was 16, I think. Then we started dating and were married at the church, with the ceremony being completed by Pastor Bob. We thought it would be extra special if Pastor Bob now did the baptism of our son. So basically we met in his church, were both baptized by him and married by him and now he will baptize our son. Pretty neat, huh? Anyways, I'll try to get some pictures up from the weekend sometime next week. Hope you can all make it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment