Ok, these pictures were taken by my friend Becky that's keeping Avery while I'm at work. They are too cute not to sure. As for me going back to work, it's been pretty good so far, but these pictures really make me miss him. I know that he's in the best of hands because Becky is sooo great with him but I still miss him like crazy. I hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Smiling Pictures
Ok, these pictures were taken by my friend Becky that's keeping Avery while I'm at work. They are too cute not to sure. As for me going back to work, it's been pretty good so far, but these pictures really make me miss him. I know that he's in the best of hands because Becky is sooo great with him but I still miss him like crazy. I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment