Hey ya'll-It's Kim in Valdosta. He is sooooo precious. I look forward to seeing what ya'll put up. It makes my day. Hope everyone is doing well. Kisses to Avery. Kristen I hope you are doing well and recovering nicely. Rick...you did good. Miss ya'll, Kim
Hey Kim! Thank you, I think Rick did good too. He looks more and more like his daddy every day. Just adorable! We are all doing very well. :o) We miss you too and hopefully one of these days, we can all three make our way down to Valdosta to see everybody. :o)
This is the blog I created to follow my first pregnancy. Now that our son, Avery, has been born, I will continue to update it with things in our lives. Avery was born on July 1 at 2:33 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 1 oz and was 20 inches long. He's a wonderful baby and I couldn't ask for anything more. I definitely want to have more children now because there is no love like a love for your child. It's indescribable!
2 comments:
Hey ya'll-It's Kim in Valdosta. He is sooooo precious. I look forward to seeing what ya'll put up. It makes my day. Hope everyone is doing well. Kisses to Avery. Kristen I hope you are doing well and recovering nicely. Rick...you did good.
Miss ya'll,
Kim
Hey Kim! Thank you, I think Rick did good too. He looks more and more like his daddy every day. Just adorable! We are all doing very well. :o) We miss you too and hopefully one of these days, we can all three make our way down to Valdosta to see everybody. :o)
Post a Comment