This is a blog about our family and all the fun things we do. Please check back occasionally and see new updates!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Some pics of Avery
Here are some pictures from the first few days of little Avery. I know I've been saying I'd get them on here for a few days but I've had my hands full. :o) Enjoy!! Oh and I put the rest of the pictures up on facebook so check them out there!
This is the blog I created to follow my first pregnancy. Now that our son, Avery, has been born, I will continue to update it with things in our lives. Avery was born on July 1 at 2:33 p.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 1 oz and was 20 inches long. He's a wonderful baby and I couldn't ask for anything more. I definitely want to have more children now because there is no love like a love for your child. It's indescribable!
No comments:
Post a Comment