Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Today's Doctor's Appointment
I'm officially 32 1/2 weeks today and had another dr's appointment this morning. She said everything looked great, his heartbeat sound great and that I had only gained baby weight. WOO HOO!!! :o) She also felt around and said that she thinks he is head down with his butt off to the left side, kind of under my rib cage. If he still feels like he's that way and she's not sure, she's going to do another ultrasound at 36 weeks to double check. Also, I made sure that I was ok to travel for the shower on June 6 (since I'll be 36 weeks that day) and she said yes, as long as nothing drastically changes between now and then. Just thought I would update you! I'll try to get some more pictures up here in the next week or so. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment