
I've been meaning to get a picture up here for forever and here it finally is! I have another doctor's appointment this morning and I'll update this post with the info from that when I get done with it. Anyways, enjoy the picture!
Ok, my doctor's appointment went really well. She said I'm measuring perfectly and that I have "a very active baby!" :o) He was jumping all around when she was trying to hear his heartbeat with the doplar. She also said that if I was to go into labor at this point, she would let me progress without trying to stop it because everything is looking great. She would prefer me hold off for another 2 weeks to make sure lungs were developed fully, etc. Other than that, everything is great!

3 comments:
you barely look pregnant!
Can't wait for your shower this weekend! See you saturday morning!
I can't either! I'm really excited!
Post a Comment