Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 31

Day 31: Whatever tickles your fancy


Ok, so I have been trying to post some pictures from Halloween since yesterday and I can't get it to work so I'm trying again. Avery was Superman and he went with his friend, Adie, who was an owl. For some reason, the Blogger keeps freezing any time I try to upload pictures so hopefully I'll be able to get them up eventually. Anyways, we had a good time for Halloween. Saturday we went to an adult party that one of the attending puts on every year. A group of 8 of us (residents and spouses) went as a roller derby team. We were called the "Spread Eagles". (Obviously, OBGyn humor) The members of the team were "Va-Jayjay" (me), the "Inseminator" (Rick), the "Artificial Inseminator" (Greg - 3rd year), the "Colpotomizer" (Jess - 4th year), "Dr. Octopussy" (Brandi - 2nd year), "Babcock" (Dave - 1st year Family Medicine attending and Jess' fiance), "Pocket Rocket Fan" (Rongrong - 2nd year) and I can't remember Brandon (Greg's partner)'s name. Anyways, we wore these little bity shorts with these big fluffy tutus that we made and lots of makeup and leg warmers. We had a lot of fun. Then Sunday we went trick or treating at Margaret (4th year)'s neighborhood because she has a really friendly neighborhood to go with little kids. Avery had a blast. He was running from house to house in his little Superman costume. I hope to eventually be able to get some pictures up and when I do, I'll post them. :o)

No comments: