Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Interview Trail is Beginning...

Ok, so next week starts the interview season for Rick and things are going to get VERY hectic. As of right now, he has 12 interviews scheduled and is possibly going to schedule a few more. They are all over the southeast and will definitely keep us busy. Most of the time he'll have an interview for two days (dinner the night before and the interview the next day) and then he'll be home for a few days, then another dinner and interview and so on and so forth. It will be nuts. It's been hard keeping track of where he's going when but I think we have a good handle on it. I think. Anyways, I just wanted to give you all an update so you would know where we are right now. If we seem distracted or way busy, now you know why!

Oh and on another note, I just finished my second to last class and now I only have one more class to complete my masters degree! I still have student teaching but I was informed yesterday that I could walk in December if I wanted to. I don't think I will because for one, I don't think the Augusta campus of the University of Phoenix has a graduation ceremony and for two, I don't know when I'd fit it in. Anyways, just thought I would update you on that front!

We look forward to seeing everyone over the christmas holidays and we will try to spend as much time with each family as we can. We'll see you all then!

No comments: