Monday, March 30, 2009
Update on the Blog
Hey guys, I did a little updating to the blog with the format. I found that really neat ticker that I have across the top now and I liked this template/layout better too. I hope to be getting some more pictures on here shortly of the Buddha Belly. Avery has been moving a lot and it's more of the "jelly rolls" as I call them, rather than this short little kicks and punches. And I am starting to feel him in two spots at the same time, which tells me he's getting big! Well I will try to get some more pictures up in the next few weeks but enjoy the new format!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you're thinking of "jelly rolls"...what about peanut butter and pickles?
I haven't had any strange cravings like that yet. My strangest craving is avocados. I have one every day, with a little salt and pepper and lemon juice on it. It's the main part of my lunch every day of the week. Is that strange? My co-workers keep telling me Avery is going to come out green because of all the avocados I'm eating.
Post a Comment