Monday, January 12, 2009

We are Registered!

Hello all, I just wanted to let you all know that Rick and I officially registered on Saturday at Babies R Us. I know a few of you have been asking when we are going to do it and we had some free time so we decided to go ahead.

Also, I wanted to let you all know that I am officially showing a little baby bump! If I try really hard, I can still hide it but it's definitely there. I'm in the transition stage where none of my clothes fit. All my regular clothes are too small while all my maternity clothes are still a little too big. I'm making it work though. Rubber bands through the button holes works wonders. LOL! Anyways, I hope you all are having a great start to this new year! I will update you with what the doctor says at my appointment on Wednesday if there is anything to update!

3 comments:

Laura said...

My clothes are too tight too! LOL! At least you got a lot of nice clothes for Christmas and from Tami that you can choose from! Can't wait until the little man arrives!

Kristen said...

Yeah, that is right. I did get a lot of clothes for Christmas and I'm definitely wearing them. The shirts still look a little too big on me in relation to my belly size but the pants are OH SO comfy. I can't wait til he gets here either!

Lenny Peters said...

you dad is showing too!

LOL!

I crack myself up!