Friday, December 12, 2008

Taking Guesses...

Ok guys and gals, I am taking opinions on what we're going to have. Do you think it's a boy or a girl? Post your response, I'm just curious as to what people think. I think we find out at the end of January so we can see who was right and who was wrong!

4 comments:

Lenny Peters said...

My guess is a boy...no...a girl...definately a girl...unless it is a boy.

Hummmmmm. Based on a statical formula and DNA analysis my vote is........................................................................................a boy!

There, I've said it!

Lenny Peters said...

statistical

Lenny Peters said...

What is wrong with you people?...Keke needs your input!

Keke, at LEAST Uncle Lenny loves you!

Kristen said...

Thanks Uncle Lenny!! I appreciate your input. So I'm thinking your final answer was a boy?? You confused me a little. LOL!! I don't know what my guess is but a lot of people are saying they think it will be a girl. Ok, if I had to guess, I would say girl, but I think I want a boy more. I don't know!!