Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Appointment

Ok, today was our first appointment and we got to hear the heartbeat! We were so excited. I have been staring at that little picture all day! The sonographer (is that the right word?) and the doctor both said that everything looks really good. They said the baby's heartbeat looked great and that I looked great for a mom in her first trimester. We learned all the rules and all the myths and then the doctor had to run out for surgery. Anyways, I will try to get the video up here shortly but we're having some technical difficulties with it. I'll keep ya posted!

6 comments:

Lenny Peters said...

Wow! You blogger you! You rock as a blogger! You're like Superblogger - Defender of all those who blog! OK enuf! This will be fun for everyone. Make sure you add some pics!

LP

Kristen said...

I definitely will add some pics as soon as I get them uploaded. :o)

Laura said...

When will we see pics? I wanna see pics!

Kristen said...

They will be up soon enough. I'm going to try really hard to get them up before we leave for Montana, but we'll see.

NicandLam+4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NicandLam+4 said...

Love the ultrasound! Can't wait to see the next ultrasound picture when you find out what it is.